A distraught Britney Spears acknowledged that his new image is a fraud and said he would feel more free if you were locked up in prison.
And the controversial 'pop princess' is upset because his "new and controlled lifestyle, after months starring scandals in his personal life, it feels like a closure.
The singer, aged 26, was pleasantly surprised by his thousands of fans by announcing his return to music but in a new documentary about his life, the blonde supports, through tears, that "there is no emotion, there is no passion."
"I have very good days, and then I have some really bad. When you go to jail knows there will be time to do what you want when you regain freedom, but in the situation where I am, is endless" Spears said.
"If you do not have the restrictions I have now, I feel liberated. When I tell my family how I feel, I know you hear me, but I do not really pay attention. If anyone does something wrong at work, always a second chance, but I feel I'll keep paying for my mistakes for a long time, "he said.
0 comments:
Post a Comment