The singer gets candid about his feelings after completing the first steps for your divorce
few days ago, Madonna and Guy Ritchie went a step further in their divorce proceedings, presenting in the courts of London first paperwork to complete the formalities. It was precisely at this point that the artist has decided to break his silence and discuss how you feel after the breakup of her marriage to film director. In brief remarks to a news agency says that is not living a pleasant situation, but that tipping at work is the best therapy.
"I'm sad about my personal life, but I am very happy and fortunate to have the opportunity to do what I do at work. It would be horrible if I was just thinking about divorce, with nothing to do, "he says. Certainly does not lack hustle, and that is still immersed in his world concert tour, Sticky & Sweet tour, currently touring the U.S.. The next December also released a documentary on the fight against AIDS in Malawi, an African country home of his adopted son David, entitled I Am Because We Are.
Meanwhile, Guy Ritchie is filming the new version of Sherlock Holmes in London, a film that is starring Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. Although not confirmed Moreover, it has been said that the former marriage has reached an agreement under which Ritchie will not receive any monetary amount to his ex-wife share custody of children.
0 comments:
Post a Comment