Friday, December 28, 2007

Sound Blaster Conection Speakers Headphone

TOURIST AGENCIES OSTIN OPERATOR IS A FRAUD.

In Mexico there are several travel agencies including Ostin fraudelentas.

all started with a call from a Mr. Sesia fields such enterprise systems market, to notify me that I had won a courtesy to stay for Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan or Cancun 3 days 2 nights, 4personas , 1-year period, thanks for using my credit card at the mall, I : What mall? it: all participated sr.

I agreed to pick up my prize gave me a direction to pass through the indicator by closing inventory was the last day to go pick it up. EYE NEXT requirements were: identification, take my credit card, no folio ED740 AND THE PRESENCE OF MY WIFE WITNESS. tdo this is quite rare for me I was quoted in a hotel room Holiday Inn.
Upon arrival they made me wait 1 hour outside the room to be that it was to sell prepaid rental TIMESHARE! and gave me the courtesy if he paid a tax of $ 250 per night, and buy plane tickets with them, oh and only valid in low season. JA JA JA. Ovio I told my wife that we withdraw from the place that everything was a fraud.

THE THING DOES NOT STOP THERE a week of all this I called my sister to me for help because such an Operator Travel Tours OSTIN he had sold a package of $ 100 thousand pesos to 24 monthly installments of a single tug it charged the bank. THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY imtentamos When looking for this company in the hotel had 3 days of having rented the hall for the last time. My sister called the phone from mexico but never gave a solution to the cancellation of a contract with a penalty of 65%. HOW TO BONE?? I had to give $ 65.000 pesos to recover only 25 thousand. But in order to claim already filed with the relevant authorities but tell us they need people to denounce the existing complaints originate.
We can not allow this kind of things we still going to have to stop REPORT Ostin and other "travel agencies" FRAUDULENT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment