Friday, August 10, 2007

Restasis Eye Drops Canada

Travel New York and West Coast USA New York

The trip was made in September 2006.
The trip lasted 14 days, of which four days were in New York and ten days in the U.S. west coast. First
will give a brief overview with some tips for our stay in New York and then explain our route on the west coast with the rental car.
The truth is that after searching for information, maps ... Internet dared to take the trip airline tickets, hotel in New York, car rental in Los Angeles and last hotel stay in San Francisco ... ie without having booked a single night's hotel on the West Coast, amazing !!!!!
movie was like a dream ....
We had our doubts, we do well .... maybe we should have booked hotel from here ... But what threw us not to do so was the freedom to decide in this town do best I stay or a few miles and stopped at the following .... We did not have to waste time searching for a specific hotel, we could decide where and what!!
Now I can talk to the experience of having made the trip, I can say that I regret and I would certainly do the same, despite our lack, neither my husband nor I know English (maybe I bit but four words. ...) Before making the trip I bought a guide to the "Country Aguilar" of United States, I printed out maps to see where the roads were going to go through the west coast of http://maps.live.com/ and bought a pocket guide to English for travel also "Aguilar Country" that I thanked a lot during the trip because as I said we do not know English and I did very well and that the guide will teach full sentences and compound and the truth which was very helpful for understanding.

Well said all that .... I will begin my story .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment